EZ Pinball System Features
Assembled or ready-to-assemble. Custom veneer such as walnut or oak also available.
All the magic takes place inside the cab. Looks just like a classic Stern pinball cabinet on the outside.
Assemble the EZ Pinball system yourself with just wood glue and a tension strap.
Works with any 1st gen solid state Stern non-widebody pin manufactured between '77 and '85.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Length: 51 inches
- Width: 28 inches
- Height: 5 inches
- Compatibility: Any non-widebody 1st Generation Stern Solid State manufactured between 1977 and 1985
The EZ Pinball Pincab is available both flat packed ($795) and pre-assembled ($1,295).
Shipping- buy multiple units and save on shipping costs!1. Pick the cabinet up at the closest freight depot. (least expensive)
2. Have the cabinet delivered to your home. (additional charge)
3. Have the cabinet delivered to a business with access to a forklift. (additional charge)
4. Schedule delivery with a freight company. (additional charge)
5. Arrange your own shipping.
6. Pick up the cabinet at the EZ Pinball warehouse in Temecula, CA.